posted on May 26, 2022
Grab a drink and take some time - there are many new features and changes in this update!
With the extended design package (EDP), multiple functions can now be assigned to one action and be controlled with conditions. This means that several languages are now possible in one design.
The new copy function in EDP can be used for functions, function lists and colors. Hold button long to transfer a function or color to multiple keys. This feature will be extended to other controls in future updates.
In the basic package, spaces can finally be added when adopting word suggestions - if you wish, you can select the function and setting for this in the word bar!
- EDP: Assignment of multiple functions to one action/keystroke (requested by many!)
- EDP: Hide buttons when no condition matching
- EDP: Copy single functions, function lists and colors (also export to clipboard, hold for lock, back button to release lock)
- EDP: Assistant for inserting language-specific characters in the toolbar of the key tab
- EDP: The height of the keyboard can now be adjusted not only to the screen height but also to the screen width (important for export and import with images)
- EDP: Images now also possible for word lamp
- EDP: New function types "Change language" and "Change level"
- EKP: New cursor option "Move around" for function type "Move cursor" (Thanks to Luke!)
- EKP: New cursor options "Save position" and "Restore position" for function type "Move cursor" (useful in combination with multiple functions per action)
- New setting and new word bar function: Add spaces after replacement (please activate setting and select function if desired!)
- Display design templates when creating a new design, including a simple QWERTY layout (Thanks to Ian!)
- More languages to choose from
- Show usage on design tab for text, numbers or phone
- Added language specific special characters for more languages (Czech, Hungarian, Finnish, Croatian, Maltese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Roman, Slovenian, Turkish)
- Added language 'Korean' in list (Greetings to Rodolfo!)
- Different colors for marked keys and popup keys now possible
- Fixed an issue that words were sometimes not auto-replaced (Thanks to Hazel!)
- Added a button to check after a device change whether an extension package has already been purchased (Thanks to Sonny!)
- Fixed a problem, that the keyboard was sometimes not completely shown when used (Thanks to Nik!)
- Plus and minus icons can now be changed by holding
- User interface adjustments
- Icon size unification
- Added hint for upper case mode
- Fixed word bar hold action issue
- EDP: Popup backgrounds are now rounded when the keys are also rounded
- EDP: Popups can now also use images as background
- EDP: Keyboard background image does has now correct size in word bar and edit bar previews
- EDP: TTF font files can now be shared directly to the Keyboard Designer without having to save to a ZIP archive
- EKP: Fixed clipboard history display issue
- EKP: Function type 'Launch app' now shows all existing apps (Thanks to Rob!)
- EKP: New word substitution icon for word tab and word bar
- Necessary changes done for Android 12